Twilight Tattoos

Filed under: Fun — joy at 4:24 pm on Friday, November 20, 2009

word pirates twilight tattoo

“Yes little Bobby and Suzy, when Grandma was 18 years old, there was this series of books called Twilight about a sparkly vampire who falls in love with a teenager. No one reads these books anymore but they were quite a to-do in my time, let me tell you. What? No, he was sparkly because his skin shown like diamonds in the sun. I don’t know why. Anyway, children, that is why I show you this tattoo. Take it as a cautionary tale of why you should not get a tattoo at a young age. I mean, did you read this thing? It’s not even punctuated properly. What was I thinking?”

More here.

16 Comments »

Comment by emmettsgal

December 15, 2009 @ 5:30 pm

its a nice saying but not a tattoo, i am 13 and i will never ever get a tattoo because when you get old and rinkly than what whats it gonna look like than

Comment by joy

December 18, 2009 @ 12:45 pm

Good thinking Emmettsgal!

Comment by destiny

January 9, 2010 @ 3:40 pm

Tattooing is about personalizing the body, making it a true home and fit temple for the spirit that dwells inside it…. Tattooing therefore, is a way of keeping the spiritual and material needs of my body in balance. I think that the tattoo is beautiful. Everyone makes mistakes but as long as they got joy out of it I don’t think that it should matter. I have 12 tattoos and each one has a specific meaning to me. that’s all that matters.

Comment by Marie

February 15, 2010 @ 1:05 pm

I looove this tattoo.

Comment by Zaira

April 17, 2010 @ 12:02 pm

It all runs together, and this person was stretching the skin away from the middle when she had it tat’d and also in this photo, I would be ticked off if I were this person, that is a bad tattoo artist and as she ages the letters will just run more into each other.
But at least she didn’t get Ed’s face tattooed on her

Comment by missd

April 20, 2010 @ 4:40 am

holy hell why tattoo a craze on yourself????? ive got 6 tattoos and each one has been custom designed to represent me and whats important to me. tattoos represent a persons soul. tattoos that represent a craze makes me think of sheep blindly following the flock

Comment by Megan

June 11, 2010 @ 6:44 am

Yes you will get a tattoo….. you just dont think so yet cause you are too young!! I said that to an now i got like eight && i love em who cause about when you get old…. YOUR OLD what is there to do anyways!! REALLY

Comment by Megan

June 11, 2010 @ 6:47 am

Yes you will get a tattoo….. you just dont think so yet cause you are too young!! I said that to an now i got like eight && i love em who CARES about when you get old…. YOUR OLD what is there to do anyways!! REALLY

Comment by John

June 20, 2010 @ 12:52 pm

Doesn’t this type of quote belong in MLA format?

Comment by Sarah Santiago

July 2, 2010 @ 8:41 am

ok well i like the tattoo. You shuldnt ever regret a tat,because its going to be with you forever. Im 15 and im going to get one soon, but it has meaning to me.

Comment by brenda

August 12, 2010 @ 3:57 pm

thats my favorite quote in twilight !! (;

Comment by Julianna

September 13, 2010 @ 6:25 pm

HAHAHAHAHA I loooooooove you’re little “story” to accompany the pic, not a fan of Twilight here *points at self*

Comment by Norah

October 6, 2010 @ 7:22 pm

Simply Terrible. Terrible tattoo artist and terrible choice in tattoo. just completely fuckn terrible

Comment by Kayla

November 8, 2010 @ 5:50 pm

i love the paragraph under this :) is exactly why i would never do this. i will never understand why people do. no offense who those who do.. but why cant you just by a poster like the rest of us?? that tattoo is going to be there for the rest of you life.. just screams regret to me.

Comment by Molly

December 7, 2010 @ 4:42 pm

This is a friend from my High School. It’s from Twilight, yea, but she got this done because it reminds her of her husband.

Comment by Kylie

September 15, 2011 @ 3:04 pm

It’s an good tattoo, you can read everything probably.. and all the ppl who think this is crazy well think by yourself; she has something that is important to not to forget.. I got a tattoo of stitch from disney? Why? Cuz it respresent my family bond.. If you don’t like tattoo’s? That’s fine, but don’t go all yelling and say that they are ugly and stuff, they are meant for the ppl who have them, and not for the one who looks at them.

Love twilight btw.. ;D

RSS feed for comments on this post.