Narrative Magazine looking for first-person pieces

Filed under: Writing Opportunities — marcia at 5:09 pm on Thursday, July 10, 2008

Narrative Magazine is looking for first-person fiction or nonfiction, 8,000 words or less. The magazine hopes “find the most necessary, most intimate, most personal stories made universal.”

Entries will be accepted through the end of July. Do it! I know you have a first-person story, so send it already. First prize is $3,000. All entrants get a six-month subscription.
Link

6 Comments »

Comment by 1st art gallery

June 12, 2015 @ 12:17 am

We are a successful software design and development company specializing in creating e-commerce Websites, iPhone, Android, and windows 8 applications, facebook applications, Internet marketing (SEO/SEM/SMO and PPC campaigns)

Comment by imperial advance

July 13, 2015 @ 12:07 am

They confirmed the olders persona living was known to smoke her entire life, ate a significant amount of chocolate every week and didn’t enjoy sports activities. Isn’t that amazing?

Comment by Nova Merchant Services

August 16, 2015 @ 6:19 pm

Well, to put it simply there is no reason why this post shouldn’t receive a ton of attention as we’re all trying to represent our skills and contribute knowledge accordingly.

Comment by The Center for Association Resources

August 17, 2015 @ 1:06 am

One thing they did say about her though was that she loved olive oil, which is why she lived so long. Impressive when you sit down and think of it.

Comment by ocean canyon properties

August 21, 2015 @ 4:05 pm

I was hoping that once it hit zero that this thread would just self implode but I guess that’s just wisful thinking. Maybe next time.

Comment by sholom ber levitin

September 12, 2015 @ 2:24 am

This is the kinda post I was searching for. Sometimes I can’t find what I’m looking for from Bing but it seems this time it worked for me! Thanks for your help.

RSS feed for comments on this post.