To listen to later: What makes a good lit blog

Filed under: The Writing Life — marcia at 10:49 am on Monday, June 2, 2008

Frank Wilson has been reviewing books professionally since October, 1964. For most of the past decade he was Books Editor at the Philadelphia Inquirer… He retired recently. About five years ago he started blogging at Books Inq

You can hear an interview with Wilson here.

9 Comments »

Comment by herb trotter

June 8, 2015 @ 3:03 pm

I must thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this site. I am hoping to check out the same high-grade content by you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own, personal blog now ;)

Comment by imperial advance

June 25, 2015 @ 7:18 pm

Interesting topic but I’m not sure that I agree with you. Things like this have chanbged the way the web was formed and created. Is it really as simple as changing out the direction and watching the web change?

Comment by The Center for Association Resources

July 28, 2015 @ 2:42 pm

I would say that longevity is all about a state of mind. While diet and health can aid in this I think it’s the mindset. It all boils down to making them think that they are still an asset.

Comment by herb trotter

August 19, 2015 @ 4:04 pm

So I was stuck at my wits on what to look for and was just about to give up entirely when I came across your post. I really hope the best for you in business.

Comment by Robert Farwell edward jones

September 12, 2015 @ 3:04 am

Have seen and heard about such an insect for the first time. I really like being aware of about different forms of insects and animals. The life cycle on the insect shared in here seems to become quite fascinating. Will appear forward to more such exciting posts.

Comment by sunil ramlall

September 28, 2015 @ 11:39 am

Private virtual servers give your business freedom and flexibility. Do you have any experience in this field by any chance? I’m looking for an expert to help me setup my necessary files.

Comment by elen's kids

October 21, 2015 @ 8:10 am

Homeís today have all sorts of electronic devices requiring internet access such as smart-phones, tablets, computers, printers, security systems, smart-TVís, and even smart-refrigerators!

Comment by Jame Offner

November 11, 2015 @ 10:51 pm

Comment by chapesjpl

December 19, 2015 @ 4:55 pm

This was actually discussed a while ago and I was for it initially. Over time though it became apparent that the total community was getting involved with this project. Archiving this would be best for everyone.

RSS feed for comments on this post.